Saturday, March 13, 2010

Keep it Simple!




Have you seen our newest product catalog yet? It just officially released yesterday. I’m very excited about it, in large part because the general theme is a subject very dear to me: keeping it simple.

Many of you know I have a shared passion for both storytelling and keeping album-making simple. To me, keeping it simple is one of the most important messages we have to share and one of the most impactful ways we can help you.

But why is keeping it simple so important? Because storytelling is even more important.

In my experience, most of us just don’t have the luxury of spending hours and hours with our photos. We need to move quickly. At the same time though, being creative -– producing something beautiful -– is important to many people. So it’s my hope that every precious minute we can save you in the design and page layout processes is a minute that might go toward more thoughtfully telling the stories that lie behind your photos.

That’s why we offer solutions like our Quick Kits for really fast traditional albums. It’s why our Power® Palette System groups all the papers and enhancements you need into one color-coordinated group.

For me, creating digital photo books helps to keep it simple. I can drag and drop my pictures into Predesigned Pages, type my stories and I’m done! So many paralyzing decisions have been eliminated so I can concentrate on the stories I want to tell.

You can even find ways to keep your journaling simple, if that’s what’s holding you back. Maybe “keeping it simple” for you means bullet journaling instead of paragraphs. Or maybe for you it means typing your stories rather than hand writing them.

Many people have found our Ten Questions idea book a helpful way of keeping their storytelling simple. Lots of times, deciding what to write is the hardest step. So having 10 simple questions to answer can be just the solution you need.

Get in touch with your Creative Memories Consultant today and get a look at this new product catalog and all the great solutions it contains. Then get started using some of them to celebrate some stories. That’s why we make them!

No comments:

Post a Comment